2092 S Yank Way,
Lakewood, CO 80228
Producing Champions Since 1997
Below are the guidelines we follow to ensure your sales success:
- Activity is the only path to sales success.
- When activity becomes established and maintained the result is always success.
- Activity must be tracked to verify if it's been done, how often and how well.
- To effectively track you must plan your work and work your plan.
- There are four Income Producing Activities in the sales process; Dial, Ask, Opportunity and Sale.
- Activity success rates are what determine the amount and kind of activity needed to reach a goal.
- If you do the work, you'll get the reward.
- If you're not doing the work, then what is preventing your success is a roadblock.
- If you're doing the work and not getting the reward, then technique needs to improve.
- You can't beat or fix what you cannot see, which is why learning to track is the first and most important step to sales success.
- Processes are necessary for making improvements or seeing what is preventing success.
- You can't expect until you can inspect.